Tax Season – Save or Invest?
NO, I am not an accountant or a financial planner lol… But I am here to give you an audit!
YOUR FAMILY / PERSONAL GROWTH AUDIT
But before I go over the Audit with you I thought I would share this story that one mom shared after trying out the 5 Step Family Growth Audit (FGA).
This dedicated mom said, “One thing that my son has taught me in 2017 was that I must invest in his experiences as he grows, but I need to also invest in myself, to lead by example.”
Pretty cool right? And this is something we hear from many of the parents that take advantage of this easy 5 step Growth Audit. And I know it will work for you, Plus It’s Fast Easy and Fun!
Start with these 5 steps, but that’s just the beginning!
- GROWTH MINDSET… Grow your Mind and desire to learn thru Reading… go over some of the favorite reads over the past year or so. Let your kids know how important it is to read for your personal investment.
a.Don’t Stop there! Take it a step further… Share your interests insights and anything from the books you have read to build a bond and share any lessons that we learn.
- TOUGH MINDSET… Pushing ourselves to the limit and beyond physically. What physical challenges did you face this past year? What accomplishments and lessons did you gain from being apart of a physical exercise or sport? If not a physical challenge, name something that was difficult to do, and what lesson was gained from it.
- Being a GIVER…. What and when was the last thing you did or gave to someone that needed it… a fundraiser? Made something or did something to make someone feel special.
a. After you share, think of new things to do together to give or pay it forward. Continue to build that bond
- ACTION TAKER…. Share Moments in time where you chose to make the right choice. Where instead of delay and procrastination, you took action. And how taking action builds a sense of accomplishment. Recognize these moments and how taking action and being decisive gets you faster to the goal, even when you don’t make the best choices, but learn from them.
- CREATOR… One idea, work of art, or creation that you have had or made recently
And feel free to add other great ways to share experiences and life lessons… But start with these 5 and make it a habit to review every other month or twice a year. Build a habit to share in experiences and reinforce basic mindset principles for success.
Thanks for reading, and I hope you are putting this into Action!
P.S. Imagine having yourself or your kids work with a success coach every week? Building confidence thru action and accomplishment, coaching thru emotional, mental and physical challenges. Keep a lookout for a Big Special that starts tomorrow!
For a sneak peek go to http://bit.ly/2qvcmDw
coupon code is “UNCLESAM”